Vinyl Doll ... Twin A By Bonnie Brown
This listing is for Twin B only... her brother, Twin A in listed in a separate listing.
Twin B by Bonnie Brown (1 of 2 Set Twins)
- Head Circumference: 13"
- Size: 17"Arms: Long 3/4 Arm
- Legs: Full
- Eye Size: N/A
- Body: Cloth
- Belly Plate : Half Belly Included
- Vinyl: Sealed with several layers of varnish to protect paint and add a realistic skin texture to her kit.
- Painted Art w/ Genesis Heat Set Paints and given a realistic skin tone.
- Weight approx. 8lbs
- Weighted with glass crushed beads, baby fat pellets and extra fluffy polyester fill.
- *** No Magnet in mouth as baby can take a modified pacifier (included).
- She wears Newborn Size Clothing
- Baby has Micro rooted Premium Delta Dawn Kid Mohair (1 to 2 strands at a time). In Colors Baby Brown with Light Blonde edges
- Painted Eyebrows
- Realistic Nail Painting
- Realistic Baby Storke bite on Face (forehead)
- Mottling and Veining on entire body
All of My Babies are sent home with a special Box Opening!!!
Babie comes home with.... All outfits as seen in photo (except props)
*Stuffed Plush Toys (of my choice)
*Themed Soft Plush Blanket (of my choice)
*Reborn Birth Certificate
(*Note: Please Send me a message in the notes section when submitting payment with the full name of your new baby. I will added this information the Birth Certificate and Passport).
* Comes with Certificate Of Authenticity/COA
* Extras of My Choice
Anything else not noted above is NOT included in the auction and were used for props only.
Shipping in the USA
*USPS Priority Mail
* Signature confirmation
I do NOT warrant against buyer's remorse. I will be sure to carefully package your baby for her protection and safety during delivery to you. All shipping claims would be filed directly through USPS under the shipping insurance policies. I do NOT offer refunds for any reason. Please read carefully and inspect each and every photo before deciding to PURCHASE this baby. All Photos were taken in full spectrum of natural lighting to portray as close to how the doll appears in person.